During the initial years of your child, especially from infant to toddler, a visit to a child specialist is very frequent. Whether it is for the regular vaccination or for sudden fever, you keep visiting the pediatrician regularly. So, when finalizing a child specialist for your little one, along with the doctors reputation and qualification, its very important that you are comfortable with your pediatrician. The accessibility of the doctor also plays a crucial role. If your child suddenly takes ill, your child specialist should be reachable. So when you are deciding upon a doctor for your child you should take all these factors into consideration. So, here is the list of best child specialists in Kolkata, to help you to finalize the one best for your child.
Top 10 Best Child Specialists in Kolkata
If you are expecting then you should scan through and finalize a pediatrician for your newborn before you deliver. You will also find the below list handy in case of emergency.
Dr. Amitava Pahari
- He is one of the best Pediatrians in Kolkata with 31 years experience in the stream of pediatric medicine.
- He practices at Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata.
- He is an expert in Pediatric Nephrology. He is MBBS.- 2nd in R.G. Kar Medical College, Calcutta,DCH 3rd in Calcutta University and MD (Paediatrics) – 1st in Calcutta University
Address: Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata Near Saltlake Stadium, No. 58, Canal Circular Road, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700054
Contact: 9547066588, 9903082436
Dr. Anjan Bhattacharya
- Dr. Anjan Bhattacharya is a renowned Developmental Paediatrician based at Child Development Centre, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata.
- He has more than 26 years experience in the field of pediatrics and is Top 10 Best Child Specialist in Kolkata.
- He has been awarded Pioneer Award by Indian Academy of Pediatrics, East Zone Branch and Bharat Jyoti Award by India International Friendship Society.
- Her area of expertise includes Paediatrics, Neonatology and Developmental Paediatrics, especially Autism.
- He has trained and worked in the UK for 12 years.
- He consults at Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata 9AM-10AM, Monday- Saturday. You have to call the number given below to get a prior appointment.
Address:- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata Near Saltlake Stadium, No. 58, Canal Circular Road, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700054
Consultation Fees- INR 1000.
Contact: 098747 97726
Dr.(Prof.) Apurba Ghosh
Dr.(Prof.) Apurba Ghosh is on the list of Top 10 Pediatrians in Kolkata and has more than 30 years experience in the field of Pediatrics. He is a specialist in childhood immunizations and Vaccinations, Nutritional assessment of kids, kid’s developmental assessment, patient counselling, treatment for bronchial Asthma in kids. He is the director of Institute of Child Health, Calcutta. He also consults at Sri Aurobindo Seva Kendra. You can consult him at his clinic – Dr.Apurba Ghosh’s Clinic, in Santoshpur, Monday to Saturday, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM. the consultation fees for this doctor is approx INR 600.
Address: Dr.Apurba Ghosh’s Clinic, #179, Santoshpur Avenue, Kolkata, Landmark: Above S.K Pharma., Kolkata
Contact: 090077 16516
Dr. N K Taparia
- The doctor has completed a Masters in Paediatrics and in 1980 and DCH.
- He has more than 37 years experience in treating infants and young children and is among the Top 10 child Specialists in Kolkata.
- His Services include, Nutritional Assessment, Limping child, Autism, Chickenpox Treatment and New Born Care etc.
- He is a member of Medical Council of India (MCI) and American Society of Pediatrician.
- The doctor is available for consultation at, Happy 2TH- Pediatric Care Clinic in Ballygunge, Kolkata, Bhagirathi Neotia Woman & Child Care Centre in Park Street, Kolkata and Divine Poly Clinic in Beliaghata, Kolkata.
- His consultation fees is 600 INR and 700 INR for Divine.
Address: Happy 2TH- Pediatric Care Clinic ,No.10 Deodar Street, Landmark : PS Group Primera Building, Kolkata
Dr. Chandan Ray
He is one of the best pediatricians in Kolkata and has more than 15 years experienced and specializes in treating infections in New Born and Children. He immunizes his clients based on latest and international practices, and diagnoses ailments in children promptly. He also offers the most effective and accurate treatment plans based on the keen needs of the newborn and children. He consults at Saltlake, AE 42, Salt Lake Sector 1, and Bhagirathi Neotia Woman & Child Care Centre, Kolkata from Monday to Saturday 11 AM to 1 PM. His consultation fee is INR 750.
Address:-Bhagirathi Neotia Woman & Child Care Centre, Kolkata , 2, Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700017
Dr. Abhijit Sarkar
He has been practicing as a pediatrician for over 21 years and is an expert in offering treatment for kids for a number of health ailments. He has completed his MBBS , MRCPCH (UK) , DCH. He strongly believes in the modern ‘Evidence Based Medicine’ and strive to avoid irrationality. He is also member of Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH, London, Glasgow or Edinburgh) ,He is available for consultation at Child Health Clinic, Saltlake, Woodlands, Alipore and Roy’s clinic, Howrah. His consultation fee is INR 500.
Address: Child Health Clinic, #AD 145, Sector-1, Landmark : Near Eastern Furniture, Kolkata
Woodlands Multispeciality Hospital ,#8/5, Alipore Road, Alipore. Landmark: Near to Natural library,Alipore Zoo, Kolkata
Ray’s Clinic ,No 1 Chowdhury Para Lane, Landmark : Near K.M.C.P School, Howrah
Contact: 098300 99869
Dr. Pavitra Chakravarty
Dr. Pavitra Chakravarty, has got MRCPH (UK) , MRGCP (London) , DCH , FRCPCH (UK). He has 27 years of experience as pediaritian. After having a wide range of overseas experience in pediatrician field, Dr. Chakravarty is currently consulting at Columbia Asia Hospital,Salt Lake,Kolkata ,Calcutta Medical Research Institute Kolkata, Institute of Child Health, Kolkata, Vision care,Kolkata, ILS Hospital Nagerbazar, Kolkata. His consultation fees is 850 INR. You can get him at the address mentioned below, on Tuesday & Wednesday 2:00-3:00, Saturday- 4:00-5:00
Address: Columbia Asia Hospitals, IB 193, Sector 3, Salt Lake City, Sech Bhawan, Landmark : Near Eastern Zonal Cultural Complex, Kolkata
Contact: 033 3989 8969 850
Dr. Kakoli Acharyya
Dr. Kakoli Acharyya is an eminent pediatrician with an experience of 12 years. She is practicing as a pediatrician at CMRI Kolkata. She is able to offer holistic medical care for children and adolescents along with immunizations. Her clinic is located at Raja Basant Roy Road, he consults here from Monday to Saturday and she is also available at CMRI for consultation Monday to Saturday 10 AM to-1 PM.
Address: Dr. Kakoli Acharyya’s clinic, 1 A, Flat No 63, Raja Basant Roy Road, Kolkata, Kolkata
Dr. Ashok Mittal
Dr. Mittal is an eminent pediatrician offering, the best care possible for children of 0-18 years of age. He Head and Senior consultant in Dept. of Pediatrics in Medica Super Specialty Hospital, Kolkata. He has done MD in Pediatrics and Integrated Fellowship in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine in Canada.He has 10 years of rich experience in field of pediatrics. He consults at Medica Super Specialty Hospital, Mukundpur.
Address: 127 Mukundapur, E.M. Bypass,, Kolkata, West Bengal 700099
Contact: 033 6652 0000
Dr. Parthapratim Gupta
Address: Clinic 54, Chowringhee Road, Kolkata.
Contact: 033 22824408
You require to consult and be in touch with your pediatrician from the very initial stage of your child’s life. You require a child specialist to monitor the growth of an infant, scheduled vaccinations and for sudden emergencies as well. So it is advisable that you go to the best child specialists in Kolkata as well as one who is the most conveniently reachable to you.
For compiling the list Essencz takes into account various genuine sources such as Google reviews, peer site reviews and rating on other credible health websites. Ratings reflect the Doctor’s or Hospital’s Accuracy of diagnosis, Experience, Qualification, Infrastructure, Success Rates and overall services. Also this list has no specific order. All the doctors are renowned in their fields.