The eye is said to be the medium of communication between one’s mind and the outer world. So, one should take proper care of the eye and should not be left any problem related to the eyes untreated. This article enlists top 10 best eye care hospitals in Mumbai, which is one of the four metropolitan cities in India.
- Kenia Eye Hospital: This hospital serves impetus to the community of eye care. It is a super speciality hospital providing your basic eye care needs. Ample amenities are available, and the environment is very much patient friendly. To provide excellence in service, the use the latest and safest technological outputs.
Address: 1st Floor, Rizvi Nagar, near Sarang Restaurant, S.v Road, Corner of Main Subway, Santacruz (W), Mumbai – 400054. Ph no– 022- 2614 4213.
- Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital: In July 2002, Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital was rated as the best eye care hospital in Mumbai. They have a dedicated medical team who use the latest technology to treat any problem related to cornea, retina, cataract and others which are treated very efficiently.
Address: Plot No. 153, Road No. 9, Major Parmeshwaran Road, Opp S.I.W.S. College Gate No. 3, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400031. Phone:022 2417 7600
- Orbit Eye Hospital: They provide quality eye care for eye problems such as cataract, glaucoma, squint, ptosis, LASIK, Botox, cosmetic blepharoplasty and fillers. This hospital has the latest infrastructure and top most ophthalmologists in the city of Mumbai. Online booking facility is also available here.
Address: 1st Floor, Aftab Classic, Opp. City Hospital, S.V Road, Jogeshwari(W), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400102. Phone: 098201 66630
- Mehta Eye Clinic Pvt Ltd: If you are seeking for LensX technology in bladeless eye surgery, then Mehta Eye Clinic is the perfect place for you. They have separate retina clinic and cataract clinic which is served by efficient and experienced ophthalmologists who use the latest infrastructure to cure any problem related to the eyes.
Address: Jayant Arcade, 3rd floor, MG Road, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 077. Phone:022 2102 3648
- Ojas Eye Hospital: This hospital aspires to get total patient satisfaction in the field of medical and ophthalmological surgeries. Services are continuously improved, and latest technological infrastructures are incorporated. With full commitment and dedication, they take care of the visual health of the patient. The environment of this hospital is very much patient friendly which helps in easy detection of problems.
Address: Ojas Eye Hospital – Roseland Building, Opp National College, Junction of Linking Road And 180 Waterfield Road, Bandra West, Mumbai India, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050. Phone: 098210 30290
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute: The ophthalmology department of this hospital is an excellent one. Special care is taken of the patients who suffer from critical eye problems. They have very specialised doctors who have experience of many years in the field of ophthalmic treatment.
Address: Rao Saheb Achutrao, Patwardhan Marg, Four Bunglows, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400053. Phone: 022 3099 9999
- Bombay City Eye Institute & Research Centre: Personalized and high-quality eye care are providing here. These are set according to international standards. With high infrastructures and efficient doctors, this hospital is undoubtedly one of the top 10 hospitals in Mumbai. The infrastructure is equipped with latest technological advancements which help in easy detection of any problem related to our eyes.
Address: 5, Near Central Bank of India, Babul Nath Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400007. Phone: 022 2367 1011
- Rushabh Eye Hospital & Laser Centre Pvt. Ltd.: It is rated as India’s one of the leading eye hospitals in Their ophthalmologists include a good group of eye surgeons who have experience of many years in the field of glaucoma treatment, retina treatment and surgery, laser eye surgeries and corneal surgeries and paediatric ophthalmology.
Address: Near Ambedkar Garden, Rd Number 18, Chembur East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071. Phone: 022 2528 8623
- Advanced Eye Hospital and Institute: It is a multi speciality hospital which offers you a wide range of services in eye care facilities. Paediatric ophthalmology, glaucoma and oculoplastic, cataract and cornea are treated The ophthalmologists are treated from the best eye hospitals in India.
Address: 30, The Affaires, Palm Beach Road, Sector 17, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400705. Phone: 022 6731 3636
- Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre: This hospital was founded in the early 1970s. Young, experienced and highly qualified doctors are employed here to look after the patients. They have computerised eye checking facilities that detect any problem with the eyes at a very earlier stage. Their services include keratoplasty and other advanced corneal surgery, strabismus work up and treatment, complicated and standard glaucoma surgeries and many
Address: 15, Dr Deshmukh Marg, Pedder Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026
Phone: 022 6657 3333