In the case of visual care, Bangalore is often considered as an important hub having many eye care hospitals. People from different parts of the country come here every year to get their eyes treated. This article enlists the top 10 eye care hospitals in Bangalore.
Top 10 Best Eye Care Hospitals in Bangalore
- Nethradharma Super Speciality Eye Hospital: Their mission is “vision care par excellence”. They have a team of competent ophthalmologists who have know-how of many years in the field of eye care. They strive to live up to the expectation of the patients. All the facilities of eye test and surgeries are available here. Their infrastructure is well equipped with latest technologically sound devices.
Address: No.256/14, Kanakapura Main Road, 7th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560082; Phone: 080 2663 3533
- Karthik Netralaya: This is considered to be one of the top eye hospitals in Bangalore. They have brought about a new horizon in the field of Lasik surgery with the best possible devices. Besides, Karthik Netralaya has a good and excellent group of ophthalmologists who treat cataract, cornea, retina and glaucoma.
Address: 89, 7th Cross, N R Colony, Near Bull Temple, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560050; Phone: 098867 89799
- Narayana Nethralaya: All of their services are femtosecond cataract enabled which helps in smooth cataract surgeries. You can get an appointment here online also. Oculoplasty, orbit and oncology are also treated here with great care by the highly qualified doctors. Paediatric retina and visual correction are also done
Address: Behind Narayana Hrudayalaya Campus, Narayana Health City # 258/A, Bommasandra, Hosur Road, Bommasandra, Karnataka – 560099; Phone: 080666 60655
- Sankara Eye Hospital: With the wonderful convenience of location, Sankara Eye Hospital also has a good number id highly qualified and experienced doctor and a patient friendly environment. World-class infrastructure is there with is again overseen by a team of experts and paramedical staff. Services are offered here for cataract surgeries, cornea and refractive services, Glaucoma, ocular oncology and paediatric ophthalmology.
Address: Varthur Main Road,Kundalahalli Gate, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037; Phone: 080 2854 2727
- Nelivigi Eye Hospital and Surgical Centre: Nelivigi Eye Hospital and Surgical Centre is one of the leading hospitals in Bangalore that offers quality services in the field of visual care. This hospital has a very patient friendly environment. Not only that, this has the best cataract surgery in the entire Bangalore. The doctors and paramedical staffs here has experience of many years, and they use well-equipped devices to treat the patients.
Address: 446/21, 2nd Floor, Diagonally Opposite Bangalore Central, Sarjapur Ring Road, Bellandur Circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103; Phone: 080 6575 6600
- Minto Eye Hospital: It is a government run speciality hospital in Bangalore established in 1903. It is one of the oldest eye clinics of the world. Every year, thousands of people come here for ophthalmic treatment, and they get the best service as this hospital has an excellent and wonderful group of highly qualified doctors who have experience of many years in this field.
Address: AV Road, Opp Central Police Station, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560002; Phone: 080 2670 7176
- Shekar Eye Hospital: Survey among the patients who have their eyes treated from Shekar Eye Hospital reveals that they are very impressed and pleased with the services of this hospital. It is indeed one of the best places in Bangalore for treatment as the doctors here are very experienced and technologically sound instruments are used for treatment.
Address: 633, 100 Feet Ring Rd, Dollar Layout, 3rd Phase, JP Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078; Phone: 080 2659 4505
- Prabha Eye Clinic and Research Centre: Prabha Eye Clinic and Research Centre provides the best possible solution to glaucoma and other diseases efficiently. Their infrastructure is very good and backed by experienced ophthalmologists and technological devices. This place has a very patient friendly environment.
Address: #504, 40th Cross Road, 8th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560070; Phone: 080 2665 9595
- Mirlay Eye Care: Dry eyes, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and cataract are treated in Mirlay Eye Care by experienced doctors who are highly qualified. They provide the best solution to any problem related to eyes and a lot of patients come here every year to get their eyes treated. Computerised Eye treatment facility and newest technological devices are used to treat the patients.
Address: No.9, Saint Johns Church Road, Bharati Nagar, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560005; Phone: 093411 44150
- Devi Eye Hospital: Top surgeons and medical professionals are employed here to treat every critical problem of the eye. Besides these, there is also every facility of eye testing and each and every problem with the eye is treated with great efficiency by the doctors.
Address: 434, 18th Main, 80 Feet Road, 6th Block, Opp. Koramangala Bus Depot, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095; Phone: 080 2563 0563