There is no denying to the fact that the cut-throat competition in today’s world builds a drastic amount of stress in our lives that causes severe consequences on our health. Stress and anxiety affect almost all external aspects in our body that contributes to our appearance, most importantly our hair. Loss of hair in young men and women is becoming gradually more common and if left unattended, subsequently leads to baldness. When it comes to baldness, men are more prone due to genetic factors combined with stressed lives, and it is visibly prevalent in men between the ages 20 to 30. So if you feel at any point that your appearance is compromised due to thinning of hair or baldness, then it is important to understand that hair transplant is the only permanent solution to it. It is basically a procedure involving extraction of live root bearing hair follicles from the back & sides of the scalp and implanting them on to the recipient area. In this post, we will discuss about Hair Transplant cost in Kolkata and different clinics catering to the same.
Hair Transplant Procedure
- Prior to the procedure: Generally, there are two popular procedures to carry on with the surgery, namely, follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS) and follicular unit extraction (FUE). Your doctor might explain both the methods to you so that you can choose how to perform the treatment. Before the transplant, the surgeon first cleans the scalp and then injects medicine to numb the back of the head.
- Conducting the procedure: Either of the two procedures can be used for the treatment.
- Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS): The surgeon removed trips of skin from the head, after which he sews the scalp closed. The next step involves the surgeon and the team of doctors to remove the scalp into hundreds or thousands of tiny grafts. This depends on the type of hair the patient has.
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE): In this procedure, a group of doctors shave the back of the patient’s scalp and remove hair follicles, one at a time. The small dotted area is left to heal.
So once the graft preparation is done, the surgeon next clears and numbs the area where he would then create space (tiny holes) with a sharp medical instrument like a needle. Each graft gets placed in one of the holes. This way, the doctors ensure filling up each hole to complete the procedure.
- After the Procedure: The Hair transplant surgery takes varied time span to recover. Mostly it depends on the individual state of patients. In general, the procedure takes a couple of hours, around 4 to 8 hours. In case the patient wants thicker hair, they may opt for a repeat procedure.
Hair Transplant Cost in Kolkata
The cost of Hair Transplant varies from patient to patient depending on various factors such as the number of grafts to be used; the degree of baldness, the areas to be transplanted, the amount of available donor area. Normally the hair transplant rate in Kolkata is Rs. 35/- per hair graft and the overall cost goes up to somewhere between Rs. 13,526 to Rs. 1, 60,000.
Listed here are the hair transplant clinics in Kolkata that are best in the procedure of hair transplant and charge very reasonable amount for the procedure. You can call these clinics for verifying any query that might you have. Choose the clinic that is most convenient for you.
Aesthetic Metamorphosis Clinic – AD 77, Island no 3, Saltlake
- Variant: Male Rs. 35.00
- Variant: Hair Transplant (Female) Rs. 75.00
- Variant: Beard Transplant Rs. 85.00
- Variant: Eyebrow Transplant Rs. 90.00
You can call at Phone: 6290061477 and verify the rates before visiting.
Cosmetic Therapy Clinic – 14B, Abinash Chandra Banerjee Lane
- Variant per hair graft: Rs. 35.00
You can call at Phone: 033 391 05314 and verify the rates before visiting.
The Hair Clinic – Diamond Harbour Road, Behala
- Variant: per hair graft: Rs. 35.00
- Variant: FUE Per Graft Rs. 40.00
Dr. Paul’s Multispeciality Clinic – No.2A, First Floor Narayani Building, Sarat Bose Road, Rowland Row
- Variant: per hair graft: Rs. 45.00
- Variant: FUE Per Graft Rs. 50.00
Elation Hair and Skin Clinic – 195, Ultadanga Main Road, Ultadanga
- Variant: per hair graft: Rs. 45.00
- Variant: FUE Per Graft Rs. 65.00
You can call at Phone: 090516 51193 and verify the rates before visiting.
RichFeel Trichology Centre (Hazra Road) – 1st Floor, Asha Building, Panditia Crossing, 43/3
- Approximate Cost: Rs. 49500.00
You can call at Phone: 079000 82222 and verify the rates before visiting.
On the whole, Hair transplant is a permanent solution to baldness and restoring your overall appearance. In present times, the hair transplant surgeries are far more cost-friendly as compared to the past procedures, due to the use of modern technologies. This also helps in quick healing of marks and scars incurred during the surgical procedure. Most of the patients feel fine within 4-5 days of the procedure, although complete healing may take 10-14 days. However, the entire process of recovery varies depending on the skin type of the patient. So do not hesitate anymore and get permanent results with the best Hair Transplant clinics in Kolkata.