You probably have a busy schedule and find it difficult to fit another appointment in to your hectic day. Please remember that your dentist plays a major role in maintaining your overall dental health. Keeping those regular 6-month visits is important in keeping your teeth and gums in tip top shape. The American Dental Association recommends seeing your dentist and dental hygienist at least two times each year in order to maintain optimal health and hygiene for your teeth. And in making the right choice of your Dentist, you look for many factors like experience, educational qualifications of the doctor, his problem solving strategy and more. This list is a small aid in choosing your dentist. It has most of the best dentists in Kolkata who are exceptionally good at assuring perfect oral health.
Top 10 Best Dentists in Kolkata:
While going through the following list of the best dentists in Kolkata, please do note that the list of the doctors is purely in the good opinion of the writer. Though the list is partly based on the patient ratings and reviews provided on Google and Practo. Also, to avoid confusion, the list doesn’t have any order, so feel free enough to make the most appropriate choice for the best doctor for yourself.
Dr. Sanket Chakraverty
He is graduated with MDS in Chennai and Currently practices in Kolkata as a consultant prosthodontist. He is one of the best dentists in Kolkata, who is also a visiting consultant in Ranchi and Shillong. He also conducts dental camps for free by combining with Charitable trust. His area of expertise are, dental fillings, dental implant fillings, dentures placements, prosthesis, scaling and polishing, teeth whitening etc. He practices at, Teeth care multi specialty Dental Clinic, Rajarhat, Kolkata. His consultation fee is INR 250.
- Address- B-1, New Town Metro Plaza, Rajarhat Road,Near City Centre-2, Aatghara, Kolkata, West Bengal 700136
- Contact No.- 098315 26251
- Fee- NA
- Hours- Monday- Saturday- 09:30 am – 06:30 pm
Dr. Rohini Gupta
She is a consultant Endodontist, Dentist and Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dentist in Salt Lake, Kolkata. She practices at Teeth And Gums Clinic in Salt Lake, Kolkata. She is a member of Indian Association of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics. She is an expert in Root canal management, crowns and bridges fixing, acrylic partial dentures, impacted tooth extraction, cosmetic and aesthetic dentistry. She consults here from Tuesday to Sunday and her consultation fee is INR 200.
- Address- BE 81 , Sector 1 Salt lake, Kolkata, West Bengal 700064
- Contact No.- 096743 03983
- Fee- INR 300
- Hours- Tuesday- Sunday- 10AM–1PM, 5–9PM
Dr. Anupreet Kaur Choudhury
She is an expert in the fields of Oral Medicine and Radiology in Keshtopur, Kolkata with more than 17 years experience in these fields. She is a consultant dentist at, Dental in Keshtopur, Kolkata, Dental in Keshtopur, Kolkata and Panacea Medicare Pvt Ltd in Keshtopur, Kolkata. Her service expertise includes Teeth Cleanings, Extraction, Periodontal Scaling and Root Planing, Retreatment of Previous Root Canal Therapy, Tropical Fluoride Application etc. She is available for consultation in her clinics all through the week and her consultation fee is INR 300.
- Address- AG-264, Green Valley Apartments, Majherpara, KrishnaPur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700102
- Contact No.- 098308 24667
- Fee- INR 300
- Hours- Monday-Sunday- 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM,5:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Dr. Ruchi Lohia
She is a consultant Dentist, Implantologist and Dental Surgeon in Salt Lake, Kolkata. She is one of the top 10 best dentists in Kolkata with more than 18 years experience. She is a member of Indian Dental Association and Dental Council of India. She is an expert in performing the surgical tooth extraction, dentures fixing, smile design, conservative dentistry, dental screening and prophylaxis. She is available for consultation at Apurva Dental Clinic, Salt Lake, Kolkata. Her consultation fee is INR 300.
- Address- P-173, Kalindi Housing Estate, South Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700089
- Contact No.- 097480 09670
- Fee- INR 300
- Hours- Mon, Wed, Sat- 10:15 AM – 1:00 PM, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM; Tue, Fri- 10:15 AM – 12:45 PM, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM; Sun- 10:15 AM – 12:30 PM
Dr. Kamlesh Kothari
He is an eminent Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon from Chennai and now practicing at Kolkata. He is an expert in cranio-maxillofacial surgery and has a fellowship in dental Implantology. He is definitely one of the best dentists in Kolkata and is recommended highly by his patients. He is an expert in the treatment of cleft & craniofacial deformities. He underwent advanced oral cancer and reconstruction training from the Adyar Cancer Institute, Chennai. He is the clinical director of Aesthetica Dental Specialty Clinics. He ranks first in Top 10 Best Dentists in Kolkata and consults at, Aesthetica, Middleton Row, Kolkata. His Consultation fee is INR 500.
- Address- 6 Ho Chi Minh Sarani Next to US consulate Opposite pantaloons, Camac St, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071
- Contact No.– 098301 83000
- Fee- INR
- Hours- Mon, Wed, Fri-1:30 PM – 6:30 PM;Tue, Thu-1:30 PM – 5:00 PM;Sat-10:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Dr. Biswaj Panda
He is an expert Implantologist, Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dentist and has an experience of 10 years in these fields. He practices at White Zone Multispeciality Dental Clinic in Tollygunge, Kolkata. He is a member of Indian Dental Association and some of its expert services are, Fixed Partial Denture, Smile Design, Crowns and Bridges Fixing, Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dentistry and Dental Implant Fixing. He consults in his clinic from Monday to Saturday and his consultation fee is INR 300.
- Address- 57/1A/1, N.S.C Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700040
- Contact No.- 098308 08221
- Fee- INR 400
- Hours- Monday- Saturday- 10:30AM–8:30AM
Dr. Angshuman Bhattacharya
He is an expert Orthodontist, Dentist and Dentofacial Orthopedist in Ballygunge, Kolkata. He is one of the best dentists in Kolkata, with more than 16 years experience in these fields. He is a member of Indian Dental Association and Indian Orthodontic Society. He is available for consultation at Mission Smile Ballygunge, Kolkata. He consults here from Monday to Friday and his consultation fee is INR 600.
- Address- 38E, Near Ballygunge Phari, Garcha Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019
- Contact No.- 033 2486 4395
- Fee- INR 600
- Hours– Mon- 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM; Tue- 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM; Wed – Thu- 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM,
3:00 PM – 6:00 PM; Fri- 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Dr. Sankalp Taparia
He is an exclusive Pediatric dentist practicing at HAPPY 2TH since 2010. He is one of very few pediatric dentists, who have started pediatric Dental Clinic. His Pediatric dental care clinic is located at, Ballygunge. He consults here from Monday to Saturday and his consultation fee is INR 500. Many of his client’s testimony that the doctor offers an excellent pediatric dental experience and the doctor is able to handle kids very well.
- Address- 10, Deodar St, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019
- Contact No.- 093303 22830
- Fee- INR 600
- Hours- Mon – Fri- 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM; Sat-11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Dr. Prakash Haldar
He is one of the foremost dental specialists in Kolkata with more than 27 years of experience. He has served as a dentist in The Indian Army as well. He practices at the Colonel’s Smile Dental Clinic, at New Town, Kolkata. He is available for consultation from Monday to Saturday and his consultation fee is INR 300. His service areas are cosmetic dentistry, dental fillings, dental scaling and Polishing, dentures placement, tooth extraction, teeth reshaping etc.
- Address- Jal Vayu Towers, New Town, Block DJ/06, Action 1D, Street Number 326, Landmark: Near New Town Police Station, Kolkata
- Contact Number- 9830400269
- Fee- INR 300
- Hours- Mon – Sat-5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Dr. Dilip Purohit
He is an expert dentist with a penchant for modern technologies in dentistry. His clinical skills have been appreciated by many patients. He leverages the use of technology to advance his clinical and patient education skills. He practices at Aesthetica, Middletown, Kolkata. He is available for consultation from Monday to Saturday and his consultation fee is INR 500.
- Address– 6 Ho Chi Minh Sarani Next to US consulate Opposite pantaloons, Camac St, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071
- Contact No.- 098301 83000
- Fee- INR 500
- Hours- Mon – Sat- 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Ignoring dental problems allows them to spread and become more serious. Proper care of your teeth and gums will keep them healthier your whole life. Consider scheduling an appointment with your dentist now. Recent medical studies have linked some major diseases to gum disease. Dental disease is suspected of contributing to heart disease, pancreatic cancer and stroke. You have probably heard the saying “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. Visiting your dentist twice a year will help make your teeth healthy, but can also save you money and time in the long run. And in choosing the dentist for yourselves, this list shall prove handy.